AllWPStore has released a new WordPress plugin which provides a “Views” Statistics box for visitors to see daily, weekly, and monthly views that you get on the Posts, and Pages on your website.
What is this plugin?
Post Views Counter & Filter Plugin records the views made by Visitors, and dynamically shows it on the products, pages, or posts where you put the Post Views shortcode.
You can choose font, color, layout design and many more customization options. This plugin is compatible with both Gutenberg and Elementor.
How to enable this feature?
Just copy the shortcode from the Display settings under the “Post Views” tab on WP Dashboard and paste it where you want the “Views” to appear, and immediately, this feature starts to work by counting views and showing them.
There is also a separate gutenberg block to show the post views and post view filter tabs.
Besides the shortcode and gutenberg block, you can also drag and drop the ‘Post Views’ element directly into your page/post’s content body with Elementor.
Can I manually edit the views?
Yes, you can manually edit the views count from the post/page edit screen in Post Views’ settings on the WP Dashboard.
How to reset the data?
If you want to reset the data, just go to cache settings and clear it.
- Compatible with Gutenberg and Elementor
- Multiple categories can be selected to display the post list.
- Latest Font Awesome Icon Picker
- 7 Post layouts and counter layouts along with Icon Picker
- Exclude certain types of users like Administrator, Editor, etc. from being counted in the Views Statistics
- Typography option and 600+ Google Fonts to choose from
- Extensive customization option
Learn more about this plugin here at CodeCanyon.
If you have any questions, feel free to chat with our Team.
Go get this plugin on CodeCanyon.